BP Federal Credit Union is serious about safeguarding your personal information & money online. Your Online Banking login credentials are important & keeping them secret is essential to preventing unauthorized access to your account.
A new Login ID is required to protect your member (account) number.
How to Update Your Login ID:
- Sign on to Home Banking using a PC (https://www.netbranch.app.fiserv.com/bpfcu/Default.aspx)
- Login Using Member Number
- Update Login ID (please use the following credentials)
- Login ID Requirements
- must be at least 6 characters
- must contain at least one letter
- no special characters
BPFCU App Login:
- Update ID on a PC (please see above for steps on how to update ID)
- Once the ID is updated, you can then update the app with your new Login ID.
- 4-digit code will not change.
- Delete & Re-Install the BPFCU Mobile App on your phone or tablet by searching BPFCU in the App store.
At BP Federal Credit Union, we take our responsibility to protect our members seriously. You are a valued Member & we thank you for your patience during this transition. Please allow time for the update. Contact us at 281.870.8000 if you have any questions or need assistance.