BP Federal Credit Union is serious about safeguarding your personal information & money online. Your Online Banking login credentials are important & keeping them secret is essential to preventing unauthorized access to your account.
A new Login ID is required to protect your member (account) number.
How to Update Your Login ID:
- Sign on to Home Banking using a PC (https://www.netbranch.app.fiserv.com/bpfcu/Default.aspx)
- Login Using Member Number
- Update Login ID (please use the following credentials)
- Login ID Requirements
- must be at least 6 characters
- must contain at least one letter
- no special characters
BPFCU App Login:
- Update ID on a PC (please see above for steps on how to update ID)
- Once the ID is updated, you can then update the app with your new Login ID.
- 4-digit code will not change.
At BP Federal Credit Union, we take our responsibility to protect our members seriously. You are a valued Member & we thank you for your patience during this transition. Please allow time for the update. Contact us at 281.870.8000 if you have any questions or need assistance.