Ever wish you could receive an e-mail alert whenever your account balance dips below a certain amount? Or maybe you'd like a reminder before your loan payment is due? Now you can have E-Notifications regarding your account activity sent to the email address of your choice.
With E-Notifications, you receive personalized e-mail updates about the status of your BPFCU Checking, Loan accounts and Certificate of Deposits. Simply choose the E-Notifications you want, specify the trigger amounts and we'll notify you when those conditions are met. Best of all, this service is absolutely free!
How do I sign up for E-Notifications?
- Login to your CU WorldWide Account (For instructions see Home Banking).
- Click on the "E-Notes" link found on the left under the "Services" heading.
- Click on the "BP E-Notifications" link.
- Click on the "Enroll in BP E-Notifications" link.
- Enter your desired e-mail address to receive notifications.
- Click "Accept".
- Securely Logout by clicking the "Logout" link.